Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Who, me?

Hi readers (all 3 of you... ba-dum-CHHHH)!

I have something pretty exciting to share.  A little over a month ago, I attended an incredible event called Collide - a day for women.  Collide gatherings are held quarterly, at First Presbyterian Church in Bellingham, WA; the same building where I attended The INN (a college ministry) during my time at Western.  The INN is a beautiful place and so is Collide.  A wonderful day full of care and compassion and community for women of all ages.  After the last event, I felt compelled to share - via the contact cards provided - that I have been through a lot when it comes to anxiety and would be happy to chat with other women who might be struggling.  To share stories, validate feelings, etc.  

Well lo and behold, after communicating with the wonderful women who are the brains behind the Collide operation, I have been invited to share my story and experiences as a breakout session leader at the next event - this Saturday, November 16th!  



I am still kind of in shock.  But I am SO excited, so honored, and so looking forward to this amazing opportunity.  And would love for you to join me!  ... If you're a woman.  Sorry fellas.  I don't make the rules.  

Anyway, if you are interested in this event, CLICK HERE to register!  You don't have to pre-register to attend, but it is appreciated if possible.  Or if you have more questions, feel free to check out the Collide facebook page here or email me at AndieLovesCompany@gmail.com :)  And did I mention it's FREE?!  What a deal!  If When you are uber impressed with the day and delicious lunch provided (!!!), there will be an opportunity to donate to the cause, should you feel so inclined.   

So here I sit (bet you can't guess where), trying to collect the millions of thoughts I've had about what I want to share since agreeing to speak.  Yikes.  Prayers, good vibes, and/or whatever good mojo you believe in are much appreciated!

I am pretty dang nervous, but I know it will be a great day.  Crazy how life happens, huh?  You just never know when the urge to write your name on a contact card could turn into an amazing opportunity.



Bye bye, love birds.
(I don't know... I'm running out of pet names for you)


2 comments: